Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's My Birthday! Hooray!

Dear Reader,

It's my birthday again which means that we'll all celebrate with the traditional sleeping late, eating of pancakes and drinking of champagne all day. Wait... You don't get the day off for my birthday?  Write to your congressperson or someone!

This morning my kids gave me some lovely birthday letters in which they said both,

"I hope you have a happy birthday, you know why?  Because I love you!!!!" 

AND

"In my opinion, every year you become a better mother, meaning when you were one, you were a terrible mother.  But now, I don't think you could get any better."

This blog is called Eat Your Feelings, and today I feel pretty good, so what will I eat?  Sushi and cake of course.  It's not everyday a girl turns forty.

My birthday gift to you is this collection of songs from the year I was born, written of course, in honor of my birth. Enjoy!












1 comment:

  1. For some reason your posts have dropped from my queue, and I find I have missed so, so MANY obviously delicious opportunities. Picture me here, laying in for some heady reading catch-up.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. NOW.