Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday, January 5

8:00 AM
Had a large coffee.  Very tired.  Haven't eaten anything yet because on Wednesdays I see my therapist.  Just wait... this will make sense.  Sometimes I don't have anything to talk to my therapist about, so we talk about what we've watched on television, or books we are reading, or how annoying we find Sarah Palin.  His office is on the Upper West Side, and afterward I walk a few blocks downtown to this place.  I get a salad with falafel and put many many many things on top, such as chickpea salad, beet salad, red cabbage salad, and cole slaw.  I could go on.  Many Wednesdays, while my therapist and I are talking about the opera (he goes, I do not), or William and Kate (he's fed up already), I am thinking about the salad.  I know it is about fifty thousand calories, but I'm going to eat it anyway.

12:35 PM
Half way through.

7:00 PM
Cauliflower, veggie burger and salad.  Too tired and busy today to make the WORLD'S MOST DELICIOUS CURRY that I had wanted to make.  Will try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. NOW.