Saturday, January 23, 2010

People of the world!




Dear Reader,

I would like to take the time to welcome citizens of six additional countries that have read this blog.  This week EatYourFeelings.com reached readers in Vietnam, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Bulgaria, Greece and my personal favorite - as it was home to my great-grandparents - Ukraine!  Welcome!  Send me recipes for the food that you find most comforting when feeling bad or sad or terribly hungover.  I will make it!

Alternatively I have noticed that I have not yet had a single reader from Switzerland, which hurts me deeply as fondue is my most favorite food in the world.  Surely one of you knows someone in perhaps Basel or Bern or Vals or Zurich!  Send them a link to this blog and I will be most thankful!

Also a quick note to let you know that, in North America, Starbucks has teamed up with the Red Cross so now you can donate to relief effort in Haiti when you get your coffee.  You can even donate the remainder of your Starbucks gift card.  Wyclef will tell you all about it.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. NOW.